Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Chocolate Tins


Happy Thanksgiving.......I am a day late and a Black Friday dollar short! I hope each of you have a family and love filled weekend being thankful!

These are just 2 examples of chocolate filled tins I recently made, to sell at the annual craft fair I sell in.
I started with Hershey Nuggets purchased while in the U.S. I also ordered these wonderful tins from Paper Mart that fit 12 chocolates, perfectly.
I used the stamp set from Season's Tweetings in combination with Pear & Partridge and Sparkle & Shine paper. Each chocolate is wrapped with a 1" x 3" piece of patterned paper. Then the entire tin is wrapped with either coordinating cardstock or patterned paper.

The wreaths are stamped with Black Memento ink, then coloured in with Close To My Heart alcohol markers. I've added Ruby Chevron ribbon and some lovely retired velvet ribbon. You can not see it, but both wreaths are adorned with Stardust Glitz, also.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Season's Tweetings
Paper: Pear & Partridge; Sparkle & Shine
Cardstock: Juniper; Ruby; White Daisy; Olive
Ink: Olive
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; Ruby Chevron ribbon; retired velvet ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Paper Mart tins


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!