Friday, November 1, 2013

See you later, Scandinavian Wishes!

 I must say October's stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes, was one of my all time favourites! Here is the 3rd card from my Sparkle & Shine workshop.
Now, if you haven't seen the Sparkle & Shine paper up close, the silver on this pattern is shimmery. It is a lovely, understated touch to this fabulous paper. We stamped the bulb from, Scandinavian Wishes, in Ruby ink on the coordinating Cricut cut. The scallop border is in Ruby cardstock and the sentiment stamped in Ruby ink is on Juniper cardstock. There is a strip of Glitter paper and the bulb has been tied up with Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Sparkle & Shine; Glitter paper
Stamp: Scandinavian Wishes
Ink: Ruby
Cardstock: White Daisy; Juniper; Ruby
Embellishment: Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Scallop Border punch; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!