Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Die-cut cards

I recently held my December Die-cutting and Embossing card class and these are two of the cards gals made.
 I started by running a piece of White Daisy and Silver Glitter paper through my Xyron, with an adhesive cartridge inside. This applied glue to the backside of each piece. Then I ran each piece through my Big Shot with this glorious cutting plate from Taylored Expressions.
The mat piece for both cards is Crystal Blue cardstock and the sentiments are from the stamp set, Snowflakes, stamped in Twilight ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy; Crystal Blue; Silver Glitter
Ink: Twilight
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Other: Xyron; Taylored Expressions Snowflake cutting plate


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!