Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry and Meowy Christmas!


From my "Meowy" house to yours, we wish you a very
Merry Christmas!

We have enjoyed our Christmas day thus far and our cats have too! Their heads have been jiggling, like these cuties, with their first laser pointer toy. Only 1 of our 4 cats gets it......but I'm sure the other 3 will clue in soon enough!

Our 3 children; my husband and I are spending a nice, quiet day together. We've had our Christmas spiral ham for lunch and will enjoy our traditional snacks watching a movie together, later. Tomorrow may hold some Boxing Day shopping, but we are pretty shopped out after our weekend in Portland.

New Year's Eve is another quiet family evening......the kids toasting with sparkling juice packaged up like wine.....Randy and I with our Christmas liqueurs.  

We wish you all of the best for 2014 in life and love!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays, Nancy! Your Christmas sounds much like ours. Peaceful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!