Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More Season's Tweetings

This is another of the cards I made in my melee with my Season's Tweetings stamp set and Alcohol markers.
I started by stamping Ruby and White Daisy cardstock with the poinsettia image from the Close To My Heart's Season's Tweetings set, in Ruby ink. All of my mats are from Lagoon cardstock. I added a Ruby Glitter button; Ruby Shimmer Trim; Ruby Chevron ribbon and Cranberry Baker's Twine.

I stamped the wreath; bird and sentiment with Black Memento ink. I coloured in the berries with a Ruby alcohol marker. Then I added a line of Sweet Leaf colour to the base of each leaf. I coloured the rest of each leaf in with my Lagoon marker.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Season's Tweeting
Ink: Ruby
Markers: Ruby; Lagoon; Sweet Leaf Alchohol markers
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon
Embellishments: Ruby Shimmer Trim, Chevron Ribbon, Glitter button; Cranberry Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Memento Black ink

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!