Monday, January 13, 2014

A Blast from the Past

I was organizing stamps and thought I would play with some old favourites, with new found favourites.
 I started with my favourite chevrons, from In The Background, and did some emboss resist. Once I heat embossed the chevrons with clear embossing powder, I rubbed Sorbet ink over top. On the top card I first stamped the flower in black, before the embossing. I added the same image in coordinating ink, to a piece of Ruby cardstock.
For this flower, I coloured it in using our alcohol markers. I used Creme Brulee; Sorbet; and one Sunset marker. I added Red Glitz to the centres of both flowers and added different sentiments. I also used Ruby Shimmer Trim and some Gold Glitter paper to embellish.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: In The Background; Thank You; From Me To You 
Cardstock: Sorbet; Ruby; Black; White Daisy
Ink: Desert Sand; Versamark; Ruby; Creme Brulee, Sorbet & Sunset alcohol markers
Embellishments: Red Glitz Gel; Ruby Shimmer Trim; Brown & Tan Glitter paper


1 comment:

  1. Love the big flowers with the chevron. And really love how you curved the Happy Birthday sentiment to flow with the flower image.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!