Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Spring like Happy Autumn

Here are 2 more cards made at my January Embossing & Die cutting class. I switched up my Happy Autumn stamp set to be less Fall like. I also used an embossing folder that will be coming Feb 1st to Close To My Heart.
 I lifted this card design from Pinterest. The accent colour is Lagoon for both cardstock and ink. The sentiment is stamped in Black ink and I tied up both cards with Hemp Baker's Twine.
Each month you can make 6 cards for $12 or purchase a prestamped; die cut; and embossed kit for $14. I include assembly instructions with card photos in each kit. If are not able to pick up a kit, I can let you know what mailing costs would be.

February's will see at least one Valentine's card and some cool letterpress techniques with cutting plates. Email me if you would like to attend the class on Sunday, Feb 9th at 1pm or purchase a kit.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Happy Autumn
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon
Ink: Lagoon; Black
Embellishments: Hemp Baker's Twine
Other: Cuttlebug Quatrefoil embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the Happy Autumn stamp. I have that sentiment stamp set and it's a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!