Thursday, January 30, 2014

Does the Fox really say anything.....?

February is almost upon us, so I'm going to start posting all of the sweet cards I have made with the Feb stamp of the month, Wild About Love.
First I did something with this stamp set I have only done once before......I cut apart an image. These two sweeties were one stamp and I cut them apart, so it would be easier to ink them with 2 different colours. I inked them in Sorbet and Lagoon, with the heart in Ruby. I matted them with Saddle cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Saddle ink.

The patterned paper is from retired Clementine. I stamped with an image from retired, Intrinsic Backgrounds, in Ruby ink on Sorbet cardstock. Then I added a Ruby border. I finished this card with Red Glitter Sparkles and a wood trinket.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Clementine
Stamps: Feb SOTM Wild About Love; Intrinsic Backgrounds
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ruby; Sorbet; Saddle
Ink: Desert Sand; Sorbet; Ruby; Lagoon; Saddle
Embellishments: Red Glitter Sparkles; Wood Trinkets


1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy you are so funny! Does the fox say anything? LOL! Love your darling card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!