Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sneak Peak at something Foxy!

I hope that got your interest! This is a card my team members made at a recent get together I hosted. This sweet fox stamp will debut, with our NEW Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book, on February 1st. It is in the February Stamp of The Month, Wild About Love.
I used Cocoa patterned paper from retired Buzz & Bumble, on a Colonial White card base.The Ruby border is stamped with an image from retired, Happy Journey, in coordinating ink. The reverse scallop border is the pieces left over when you punch with our scallop border punch.

The sweet fox is stamped with Sorbet ink and I coloured the flower in with a Ruby alcohol marker. There is a gold Sparkle added to the centre. It is matted with Cocoa and Sorbet cardstock, then Ruby and Bronze Shimmer trim was added.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Wild About Love - Feb 2014 SOTM; Happy Journey
Paper: Buzz & Bumble
Cardstock: Ruby; Colonial White; Cocoa; Sorbet
Ink: Cocoa; Sorbet; Ruby alcohol marker
Embellishments: Tan & Brown Sparkles; Ruby & Bronze Shimmer Trim
Tools: Scallop Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!