Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Embossing & Die cutting class for February

Here are 2 of the cards made at my February Embossing & Die cutting class. I wanted to focus on Close To My Heart's NEW Embossing folders and Cricut cartridges, for these cards.
 I embossed using the Dots folder on the top card and for my own selection of cards, used a patterned dots folder from Spellbinders on the bottom card. The border was cut from Artbooking with Slate cardstock. The circle and scallop shape were cut with Art Philosophy. The stamped circle border is from a stamp set included with Artiste and the sentiment is from, Thank You.
I added Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape to White Daisy cardstock, then cut the pieces to look like ribbon ends. The patterned paper is from Babycakes and Sarita.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Artiste Bundle; Thank You
Paper: Babycakes; Sarita
Cardstock: Chocolate; Slate; Colonial White; White Daisy
Ink: Slate; Chocolate; Sunset
Embellishments: Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape
Tools: Art Philosophy & Artbooking Cricut cartridges; Dots Embossing Folder
Other: Spellbinders M'Bossabilities

1 comment:

  1. Art Philosophy and Artiste have classic stamps we can use time and again. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!