Monday, February 3, 2014

February arrives with a FOXY BOSS!

February is here and it is coming in like a FOX with our Wild About Love, February Stamp of the Month. Purchase yours for $17.95 or for only $5 with your purchase of $50 of other product. Click on my website to shop!
February is BOSS, with the launch of Close To My Heart's Embossing Folders. We have 5 wonderful patterns to choose from......Dots; Chevrons; Lines; Quatrefoil; and Damask. Get a FREE embossing folder during February by stocking up on cardstock. Click on my store for details and to get shopping!
Now.....for some more artwork with our sweet, Wild About Love set. I used some retired fall paper from Huntington, for this card. I added some Lagoon hearts and Bronze Shimmer Trim, along with some pretty coordinating Sparkles.
I stamped the tree stump with Saddle ink and the sentiment and fox with Lagoon ink. I added Cashmere cardstock underneath the Barn Red patterned paper.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Wild About Love, Feb Stamp of the Month
Paper: Huntingdon
Cardstock: Cashmere; Colonial White; Lagoon
Ink: Lagoon; Desert Sand; Saddle
Embellishments: Brown Sparkles; Bronze Shimmer Trim
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!