Friday, April 4, 2014

Girls Rock Mother's Day box card

After seeing my downline, Christine's, box card.......I decided I would have to hop on the wagon too. 
 I used Ivy Lane patterned paper and covered the inside and outside. I stamped the flowers with Hollyhock and Blush ink with the Girls Rock stamp set. The cuts are coordinated with Art Philosophy. The leaves are stamped and cut with Sweet Leaf cardstock. The sentiment stamp is from Holiday Tags.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Girls Rock; Holiday Tags
Paper: Ivy Lane
Cardstock: White Daisy; Sweet Leaf
Ink: Hollyhock; Blush; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: retired Blush Ric Rac; retired Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge




2 comments:

  1. Pretty darned amazing... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... that last comment was from me!! My daughter was signed in to her google account and I didn't realize :o) Both Paige & I like your creation!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!