Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hoppy Birthday!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter long weekend. I enjoyed 4 days at home with my husband and 3 teens.....yes, I did enjoy the company of teenagers! Yesterday was planting and yard work day. I planted some Spearmint; 3 types of Basil seeds; 2 types of Strawberries; Cilantro; and did some weeding. Sheesh, was my body sore afterwards! Today I will plant my Lacinato Kale; more Strawberries; and some flowers for my front step.
I've got lots of family and friend's birthdays coming up, so I thought it was time to ink this sweet Kangaroo from of our NEW Australia & New Zealand stamp set, Hoppy Birthday. I started with some Blush cardstock and used my embossing folder from, Dear Lizzy. Then I inked the entire thing with Ruby ink.

The banner and sentiment are stamped with Cotton Candy ink. The kangaroo is coloured with our Alcohol Blush; Cotton Candy; Creme Brulee and Whisper markers. I also embossed the White banner the kangaroo is on, with our Quatrefoil embossing folder.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Hoppy Birthday
Cardstock: Blush; White Daisy
Ink: Cotton Candy; Ruby
Alcohol Markers: Blush; Cotton Candy; Whisper; Creme Brulee
Tools: Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
Other: Dear Lizzy Banner Embossing Folder; Brown Memento Ink


1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I have been wondering if anyone had done anything with the new Aussie stamp sets and this one is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!