Saturday, April 26, 2014

Owls are a FAVOURITE!

Here are 2 more of the cards made at my April Embossing & Die Cutting Class. See what you missed......
I am using my FABULOUS owl dies from, Serendipity Stamps, for these cards. I have cut the detailed owl from Black cardstock and the solid outline from, Laughing Lola. The Lagoon cardstock was embossed with my wood folder, then inked in coordinating ink. We cut a piece of Burlap ribbon in half and adhered it on a Black cardstock border, underneath the owl. The sweet owl got some Sparkles for eyes.
The sentiment is from a retired set, stamped with Lagoon ink on White Daisy cardstock. We finished the card off with some Turquoise Shimmer Trim.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Laughing Lola
Ink: Lagoon
Cardstock: Black; White Daisy
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Sparkles; Turquoise Shimmer Trim
Other: Serendipity Stamps Owl and Owl Solid Dies; Wood embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!