Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring flowers are in bloom!

I noticed this flower cut being used on other blogs and I realized I had used the flower shape, but never the outline cut. So, I got to cutting and playing with some Lollydoodle paper.
I cut the flowers with Cotton Candy and Sunet cardstock, along with Lollydoodle patterned paper. The card and sentiement shape are from White Daisy. I stamped the sentiment in Cotton Candy, from retired, Me to You. I added some Grey Wool Baker's Twine and Stardust Glitz to the centres of each flower.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Lollydoodle
Stamp: retired Me To You
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cotton Candy; Sunset
Ink: Cotton Candy
Embellishments: retired Stardust Glitz; Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love that bright cluster of flowers :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!