Thursday, May 22, 2014

Free To Be Me and a Rooster!

I must apologize for my terrible headings......it is a good thing I am not responsible for naming things! I received a request for 3 Mother's Day cards back in April. This is the second unique one I created with our Free To Be Me paper.
The request was for a chicken and I was able to find this rooster in a retired set. I stamped it with Desert Sand ink on White Daisy cardstock with a Twilight mat. Both the patterned border and main piece are from, Free To Be Me. The border is first matted on Ruby, then Champagne cardstock. The main pattern is matted just on Champagne cardstock. I added Ruby Chevron Ribbon and Pink Glitter Gems and my customer was thrilled!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Free To Be Me
Stamp: Say It In Style
Ink: Desert Sand; Ruby
Cardstock: Champagne; White Daisy; Twilight
Embellishments: Ruby Chevron Ribbon; Pink Glitter Gems
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!