Friday, May 23, 2014

Free To Be Me crazy!

There is really no other way to describe my current creations using our May promotion, Free To Be Me. I love the resist cardstock and patterned paper so much, I just can't stop!
This is the 3rd and final special request Mother's Day card. For this one I copied my other cards using the, Girls Rock, stamp set. I stamped the flowers on Colonial White cardstock with Sorbet and Crystal Blue ink. The leaves are stamped and on Sweet Leaf cardstock. The upper left sentiment is stamped in Smoothie ink on Crystal Blue cardstock and from the, Mother's Day, stamp set. The lower right sentiment is from, Say It In Style, and is also stamped with Smoothie ink on Crystal Blue cardstock. I curled the leaves with my bone folder and added glitz to various spots on each flower.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Mother's Day; Say It In Style; Girls Rock
Paper: Free To Be Me May 2014 promotion
Ink: Smoothie; Sorbet; Crystal Blue; Sweet Leaf
Cardstock; Colonial White; Sweet Leaf; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!