Saturday, May 17, 2014

Free To Be Me in May

I saw this card design on another Close To My Heart Consultant's blog and had to lift it. I switched it up a bit for my May embossing & die cutting class. 
The colour mat is Twilight cardstock, then I added this delicious patterned paper from our May promotion, Free To Be Me. Also in this promotion are 2 pieces of patterned vellum. This one is usually shown as gold polka dots, but if you turn it over, you have lovely silver dots. 

I put the vellum through my Fiskars Fuse with a square stitched die from Lil' Inker Designs first, then added it. The sentiment is stamped with Twilight ink from our May stamp if the month, You've Got A Friend. I stamped on a shape cut from Art Philosophy and added Topiary ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Free To Be Me
Stamp: May SOTM You've Got A Friend
Cardstock: Twilight; White daisy
Ink: Twilight
Embellishments: Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Dies

1 comment:

  1. You tricky girl. LOL I thought you really did stitch this. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!