Monday, May 5, 2014

Just Because in Lagoon

Well, we are blooming with May flowers and some left over April showers, here in Victoria. I love rain and am enjoying watching some parts of Canada go from 71 degrees to 22 degrees with snow, in less than 24 hours! I'll stay in the "Wet Coast", thanks!
Here is a fast and sweet card using Skylark and Oodles of Doodles. I love saying that....Oodles of Doodles...brightens my day!

I stamped the Lagoon cardstock, with an image from Geometric Backgrounds, in coordinating ink. The banner is stamped with Sweet Leaf ink and the sentiment in Black.  I added some Aqua Dots to the banner, also.

I cut the sweet butterflies from Sweet Leaf cardstock and added Stardust Glitz as the body. Theshapes were all cut from our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Skylark
Stamps: Oodles of Doodles; Geometric Backgrounds
Cardstock: White Daisy; Sweet Leaf; Lagoon
Ink: Lagoon; Sweet Leaf; Black
Embellishments: Aqua Dots; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!