Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Card Madness

I have had a really busy week. My middle daughter had her 16th birthday; I was planning for a group event for my Nanny business; and my son had his Gr 12 Graduation party and dinner, too. With a little extra time last week, I made many Mother's Day cards to sell at a local coffee shop. Here are ones using my "Forever Young" Cricut cartridge.

 I used a black mat with Lagoon or Cotton Candy cardstock. I embossed with our Damask or Dots embossing folders, then swiped coordinating ink over top. I added Black or Turquoise Shimmer Trim and stamped in black with, Mother's Day, stamp set sentiments.

For the following cards I used Blush cardstock with a Black mat and Shimmer Trim. The embossing was done with a Spellbinders folder and stamping with the, Mother's Day, stamp set in Black ink.
All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Mother's Day
Cardstock: Black; Cotton Candy; Lagoon; White Daisy
Ink: Black; Lagoon; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Turquoise and Black Shimmer Trim
Tools: Damask and Dots Embossing Folders
Other: Spellbinders Embossing Folder; Forever Young Cricut cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!