Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Quick Thank You cards

My Nanny business recently provided childcare for a surgeon's conference. I made each of the Nannies a card to house their earnings in. I used up some of my stash and scraps for these.

I used retired, Wings, patterned paper for the backgrounds. One received an embossed scrap I had on my work space, the other, more coordinated patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment from retired set, Thank You. I added Turquoise Shimmer Trim to one and retired Black striped grosgrain to the other. It took about as long to make these as it did to type this description!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Wings
Stamp: retired Thank You
Ink: Lagoon
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon
Embellishments: Turquoise Shimmer Trim; retired Black striped grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!