Friday, May 2, 2014

Timberlline meets Skylark

Let's be frank......camping to me is a cheap hotel! So when Close To My Heart comes out with new paper packs that sport campingish patterns, I resolve I have to try it before I say I don't like it. Well, that was not my verse once I got Timberline.
I love Twilight, so I hoped Timberline would not disappoint in that department.....and it does not. My husband asked me to make a birthday card, for him to give to a guy co-worker, so this was the perfect pack. I used Champagne cardstock for all of the mats and Twilight was my choice of ink. The borders are zip strips from Skylark and I like how they break up the Timberline patterned paper. The sentiment is from Joyful Birthday.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Skylark; Timberline
Stamp: Joyful Birthday
Ink: Twilight
Cardstock: Champagne; Twilight; White Daisy
Tools: Corner Rounder/Scallop Maker


1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank! I'll be Shirley. ;) Just kidding. A little American humor for my beautiful Canadian friend. Hey, I am in love with this card. Timberline is my new favorite. Didn't think they could possibly top Later Sk8r from last year, but I think it's a tie with Timberline. I am shamelessly pinning this one, Nancy! Happy National Scrapbooking Month!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!