Friday, June 27, 2014

Jubilee is up with roses!

I am enjoying my self in Disneyland, while here for Close To My Heart's annual convention. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the awards banquet tonight and I was fortunate enough to be invited to sit with my upline, Pam Klassen at her Director's table.
It was time to use some gorgeous patterned paper from Jubilee. I stamped this delightful flower from retired, Love Blooms in Ruby and Cocoa ink, while the leaves were done with Topiary. Jubilee paper is available until July 31st or when supplies run out, leading up to the release of our new Fall//Winter Idea Book Aug 1st.

Travel Diary - Day Seven - I'm exhausted from a wonderful day at convention, so I will catch you up tomorrow on the goings on. Our last wonderful day of convention is tomorrow. The day will feature new product showcase and Extravaganza. This is the day we get to see how all of our new product is used by some of our very fine, artistic consultants. They will have created some amazing artwork with the new product they received in advance, so we would be inspired. I'll share more details with you tomorrow when it is all wrapped up for another year.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Jubilee
Stamps: retired Love Blooms
Ink: Topiary; Ruby; Cocoa
Cardstock: White Daisy; Indian Corn Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!