Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Kaboom lifted!

 When I saw a card that Wendy Coffman created with June's Stamp of the Month, Kaboom, I knew I had to create a similar one. Here is the card I created and had gals at my June Embossing & Diecutting class create 2 of.
We used Pacifica; Lagoon; Pear; and Sky ink for the starburst stamping. This set really threw me for a loop....I wasn't loving it until I saw Wendy's card and started to experiment. I edged the stamped piece with Black ink and the sentiment is also done with Black ink. I added some Stardust Glitz to the centre of each small starburst.

Travel Diary - Day Three: Well, today started after a well deserved rest. The Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel is very nice. The rooms are decked out to make you feel like you are at the beach. The beds.....nice and firm! So we did a wee bit of walking to the Grand Californian Hotel to see where we can have easy entry to the park. We drove for our usual Subway lunch off property. We got back and were heading to Downtown Disney to see How To Train Your Dragon 2, when my leg yelled at me to not walk anymore. So, my husband and daughters went to the movie and I hobbled back to our room. After some stretching, I headed down to the lobby and got a much needed Americano. I spent the next few hours surfing online and intermittently doing stretches. I may have to swallow my pride and rent a motorized chair tomorrow, so I can at least enjoy my family's joy at the park.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Kaboom, June Stamp of the Month
Ink: Pacifica; Lagoon; Pear; Sky; Black
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz


1 comment:

  1. Great job on the scrap lift. Hope you are having a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!