Tuesday, June 10, 2014

KABOOM!

Who knew our June Stamp of the Month, Kaboom, would create such wonderful patterned paper!

I was on the fence with this stamp set until I made a few cards, then realized I could create some great patterned paper with it. So that is what I did....with Pacifica; Lagoon; Pear; Sky and Creme Brulee ink.
I added a Lagoon mat, then Pear and Pacifica banner pieces for my sentiment from retired, Fringed Phrases. I finished the card with Lagoon Baker's Twine.

You can get your own Kaboom set to create paper too!  Just click on the picture below or to the right and it will take you to my website.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: June SOTM Kaboom
Ink: Pacifica; Lagoon; Pear; Sky; Creme Brulee
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon; Pacifica; Pear
Embellishments: Lagoon Baker's Twine




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!