Saturday, June 14, 2014

Polka Dot Butterflies

I love polka dots and they go well with butterflies. Here is a simple card using polka dots from several sources.
My first source of polka dots is our Dots embossing folder, that I used with Lagoon cardstock. My second source came from our recent promotion, Free To Be Me. The vellum has embossed gold polka dots on one side and they show silver on the back side. My third source is my horded Dotty For You paper that I cut a butterfly, using Art Philosophy, from.

I added Stardust Glitz to the butterfly, then some Aqua dots. The sentiment is from Oodles of Doodles and is stamped in Lagoon ink over top the banner image in Desert Sand. I also used a sponge to edge the Lagoon base; butterfly and banner.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Oodles of Doodles
Ink: Desert Sand; Lagoon
Cardstock: Lagoon; retired Free To Be Me; retired Dotty For You; White Daisy
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; Aqua Dots
Tools: Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut cartridges


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!