Thursday, July 3, 2014

Make It From Your Heart Pattern

After a long day of shopping in Portland, I thought I would post another card made with some of my paper stash. I used another card pattern from our wonderful Close To My Heart - Make It From Your Heart pattern books.
I used our long retired textured cardstock that came in this wonderful package, whose name escapes my tired shopping brain. I stamped with an image from a retired Hostess stamp, The Party Is On. We have great rewards for Hostesses, including some amazing stamp sets that you can have for a discounted price when you host a gathering. Contact me to set up a date to have some friends over for a night out to have some crafting fun.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: retired The Party Is On
Ink: Indian Corn Blue
Cardstock: retired textured
Embellishment: Burlap Ribbon
Tools: Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1 & 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!