Monday, July 14, 2014

Timberline almost gone!

These cards are from my June Embossing & Die Cutting Class, hence the "Father's Day" sentiment. I love the wood grain paper, but also wanted to show the rich, reverse side of this paper.
I was recently cleaning up my work space and found 2 Sizzix dies I had never opened. You know you have too many tools when......  Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to try them out. So I picked this ticket shape of a Tim Holtz Mover & Shaper to add to the never opened card die. The only thing I didn't like about this card die, is it cut the card smaller than your standard 4.25 x 5.50 size.

I wanted to add some extra texture to the patterned papers, so first they went through our Lines Embossing Folder. I cut stars from Lagoon; Ponderosa Pine and the Timberline pattern with my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. We added Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon; Natural Hemp and a retired button to snaz up the cards.

 All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Timberline
Stamp: Say It In Style
Ink: Lagoon; Desert Sand
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ponderosa Pine; Lagoon
Embellishments: Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon; Natural Hemp retired Buttons
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge; Lines Embossing Folder
Other: Sizzix XL & Tim Holtz Mover & Shaper dies

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!