Monday, July 7, 2014

You Only Live Once

Well, we finally made it home from our 2 week vacation. We really enjoyed our time in Disneyland.....my husband and daughters enjoying the park; while I was enjoying convention. Once we left Disneyland, we headed for Portland where we did our "Back To School" and cheese shopping! We took the last ferry from Port Angeles, at 9:30 pm and arrived home at about 11:30 pm on Saturday night. It took about an hour to unload our van, while our son chuckled at the collection of zip lock bag boxes stashed everywhere! We haven't quite finished putting everything away, but it sure was nice to sleep in my own bed!

This card is a bit of a hodge podge. The beautiful lace patterned paper is from Jubilee, with an Ivy Lane zip strip. Then I added some Gypsy cardstock because I like the combination of purple and yellow. It reminds me of a gorgeous bearded iris. 

I used a retired Hostess stamp from our Spring 2014 Idea Book called, You Only Live Once. I stamped it with Cotton candy ink, then masked it and stamped twice more with second generation ink. I stamped the sentiment with Gypsy ink. I also used a sponge to distress each piece with Desert Sand ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Jubliee; Ivy Lane
Stamp: retired You Only Live Once
Ink: Cotton Candy; Gypsy; Desert Sand
Cardstock: Honey; Gypsy; White Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!