Friday, August 22, 2014

Awesome

I have decided it is time for my 2 daughters to return to school mode, for sleep.....even though we are not sure when school will start this year. Our Teachers are currently on strike and while I hope they sign a contract, so my girls can leave the house on weekdays......it is anybody's guess what will actually happen. Our Teachers have been on strike since the end of school in June and the government seems nowhere near settling. My son will start university after Labour Day weekend and those Teachers are not affected by the strike.

I dedicate this card to Teachers!
When I first saw Chalk It Up paper, at convention in Disneyland, I thought it needed to be roughed up a bit. My school paper was always tattered and torn, so that is what I wanted to do here. I used my handy Distresser on all of the edges. I started with Lagoon cardstock, then added the dual sided patterned paper. I stamped the arrows with Flaxen ink and the file tab with Lagoon and Black ink. I added some of our NEW White Epoxy Stars and Chalk It Up Puffy Stickers.

All supplies are Close To My  Heart.
Paper: Chalk It Up
Ink: Flaxen; Lagoon; Black
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon
Embellishments: Chalk It Up Assortment; White Epoxy Stars
Tools: Distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!