Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 3 New Product Blog Hop

Our kids may not be going back to school in September, due to a Teacher's strike. I can, however, still make cute cards with school references!
This is my 3rd entry for our NEW Product Blog Hop. I used the gorgeous Chalk It Up paper and Workshop On The Go stamp set.

The patterned paper mats are Black and the sentiment's is Lagoon. I stamped with NEW Flaxen ink on White Daisy cardstock, then outlined with our Journaling Pen. I stamped these sweet hearts with Sunset ink then cut them out and popped them up. I finished the tag sentiment off with NEW Black Twill Ribbon and a Zip Strip from Chalk It Up. I can't forget to tell you I attached the ribbons with our NEW Mini Stapler! What crafter doesn't need a special crafting stapler!!!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Chalk It Up
Stamp: Chalk It Up WOTG
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Lagoon
Ink: Flaxen; Sunset; Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Black Twill Ribbon
Tools: Mini Stapler

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! The journaling pen trick really makes that image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I never thought of outlining the stamped image. Great idea. I love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! And yes journaling pen does really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Nancy!!! Great use of the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome back to school card! Love the hand drawn outlining!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!