Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Life is GOOD!

It is HOT and HUMID in Victoria today.......YUCK! Oh no.....here comes the sun! With all of the storms in Washington State moving North, I expect lots of thunder and lighting tonight....I can hardly wait for the exciting show! Plus, I love rain and am going to do a rain dance, so it will move to us sooner!

Well, on with the artwork show! This is more of the amazing and gorgeous Chalk It Up!
This stamped image is from the Chalk It Up Workshop On The Go set. I stamped it with second generation Black ink, then over stamped it with Lagoon ink. I paper pieced the triangles similiar to a card Lisa Stenz did. I added one of our NEW epoxy stars, also.

Both patterned paper are from Chalk It Up. My accent colour is Black except for the Turquoise Shimmer Trim I added. This is what is left over from using our scallop border punch on the Shimmer Trim. I have been saving these pieces to use as a reverse scallop border.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper/Stamp: Chalk It Up Workshop On The Go
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black
Ink: Black; Lagoon
Embellishments: Epoxy Black Stars; Turquoise Shimmer Trim

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I LOVE this card!! Your double stamping effect is so cool... the whole effect is just perfect with these papers. Off to pin it now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how you created that stamping effect. Pretty cool. I am working with these papers right now (well, not right now because I'm at work, but you get the idea). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Nancy, and what a great technique!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!