Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Rock Star Party!

Well, the cards with #30yearsofhappy continue. There really are some great images in this set and then the fact you can get it for FREE in September is just crazy good! Here is the third card I created with this set.
Yes, I am on a roll......when you find something you like....you just change it up a bit and go to town with it! So I stamped these images with Thistle and Lagoon ink. The sentiment is from, Have a Happy Day and is stamped in Black ink. I used our new Chevron Border Punch and Black Striped Twill Ribbon. This card got a Lagoon mat on a White Daisy base.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: #30yearsofhappy; Have a Happy Day
Ink: Lagoon; Thistle; Black
Cardstock: Black; White Daisy; Lagoon; Thistle
Embellishments: Black Striped Twill Ribbon
Tools: Chevron Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!