Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School.........sort of!

Back to School starts today.....well at least for one of my children. My son starts his Software Engineering degree at University today. My daughters will start school on a yet to be determined date! Thankfully my girls are teens, so I really don't mind having them home for another week or two.
To start the school year off, I also wanted to ink up the #30yearsofhappy stamp set you can get FREE during September. In honour of National Stamping month, our founder Jeanette has put together a 30 image set to represent her 30 years of stamping. Click the link to find out how to get yours!
For this sweet and easy card, I started with the camera image......love the image, especially with the heart on the lense! I alternating stamping with NEW Flaxen and Glacier inks on White Daisy cardstock. I matted with Flaxen cardstock, then again with Black cardstock. I added Black Shimmer Trim; Baker's Twine; and Black cardstock cut with our Border Punch. I stamped the sentiment from a retired set that was all about pictures.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: #30yearsofhappy
Ink: Flaxen; Glacier; Black
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Flaxen
Embellishments: Black Shimmer Trim; Black Baker's Twine
Tools: Scallop Border Punch

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!