Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Card Buffet OWL

Wow, today was an interesting day.....here on the island. It was so humid.....which is not something I can say very often. I was in excruciating pain yesterday and did not put together the correlation, until I woke up today. That barometric pressure my Mom always talked about, relating to her arthritis, has hit my body in other ways. We had a lovely sprinkling of rain, but  you would think I would have figured these signs out by now!
Anyhow, this is another card for my upcoming Card Buffet, using retired products. I stamped with, What A Hoot, on Ariana paper and got to cutting. I added another Ariana pattern, along with some Sorbet and Black cardstock. I finished with Black Shimmer Trim. This card was so easy, but I think the owl turned out very charming with this paper.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: retired Ariana
Stamp: retired What A Hoot; Fringed Phrases
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Sorbet
Ink: Black
Embellishment: Black Shimmer Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!