Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cards for Buffet

I am holding a Card Buffet at my home next week and this is one of the cards that will be available for the making. I am using mostly retired products, so I can whittle down my horde!
The main patterned paper is from Babycakes, but I also used a really old piece for the border. I stamped with Chocolate ink on the border piece, with an image from, Eclectic Edges.
The sweet main image is stamped with Whisper ink, from, Baby Love. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate ink and added a tiny butterfly from Lagoon cardstock. The scalloped circle is cut from Slate cardstock and the base and main piece are Colonial White cardstock. I added new Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamps: Baby Love; Eclectic Edges
Paper: Babycakes
Cardstock: Colonial White; Slate; Lagoon
Ink: Whisper; Chocolate
Embellishments: Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Still one of my favorite stamp sets. I miss Buttercup. Super cute card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Nancy! Great job on using up some older stuff :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!