Monday, September 22, 2014

Family is Forever

This wonderful September Stamp of the Month, Family is Forever, is available for only another week and a few days.......it is a keeper! It is hard to think about Fall when it is a whopping 24 degrees today. Our weather forecast is changing to showers and I plan to enjoy them too!
 There has been so much wonderful artwork floating around with this stamp set, that I used several ideas, from other consultants, to complete this card.

First, while inking my tree with Desert Sand ink, I swiped on the ink to give a more tree like look to the trunk. Once stamped, I used my Shin Han markers to colour over the leaves and hearts. I also used my colourless blender to push colour back, where I coloured outside the lines! I stamped the sentiment in Pacifica ink.

I swiped the entire piece with Versamark ink, then embossed with clear powder. I added paper from NEW Snowhaven and retired For Always. I also have Black; Pacifica; and Glacier cardstock mats.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Snowhaven; For Always
Stamp: Family is Forever Sep SOTM
Cardstock: Glacier; Pacifica; Black; White Daisy
Ink: Desert Sand; Pacifica; Shin Han markers
Other: Versamark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!