Monday, September 8, 2014

Oldies but Goodies!

I have been working on creating cards for my upcoming Card Buffet, using some of my stash of retired papers and stamps. These two stamp sets have been favourites since they became part of my Close To My Heart collection! Tell me what your all time favourite, CTMH stamp sets are?
This card could not be simpler to put together......patterned paper from retired Huntington, on a Black mat, attached to a White Daisy card base. I cut this lovely Lagoon piece with a My Favorite Things Die-namics die, then stamped the sentiment in Black ink. The sentiment is from, A Little Everything, which was March 2010's Stamp of the Month! The flourish is my all time favourite and is from set, You & Me, and also stamped in Black ink. I added some retired Stardust Glitz to each of my butterflies.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: retired You & Me; A Little Everything Mar 2010 SOTM
Patterned paper: retired Huntington
Cardstock: Black White Daisy; Lagoon
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!