Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pretty Flowers with #30yearsofhappy

I got on a roll working with September's #30yearsofhappy set and created this sweet number, after yesterday's camera card.
This one went together pretty much the same way.....I stamped the flower with NEW Pixie and Thistle inks. I stamped over the flowers with an image from, Flight of the Arrows in Flaxen ink. I added Purple Shimmer Trim along with Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon to a Thistle strip I punched with our Scallop Border Punch.

The sentiment is from, Have a Happy Day and is stamped with Black ink. The mats are Flaxen and Black on a White Daisy card base.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: #30yearsofhappy; Have a Happy Day; Flight of the Arrows
Ink: Pixie; Thistle; Black
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Flaxen; Thistle
Embellishments: Purple Shimmer Trim; Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!