Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Buffet is getting full!

I have another card from my Card Buffet to show you today. I used lovely patterned paper from retired Sarita and an image from retired Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go stamp set.
It was nice to see Thistle as a new addition to our colour palette in August, since it showed up in many retired papers. I started with a scallop punched border from Thistle cardstock. That was matted on some Outdoor Denim cardstock, then tied up with lovely Thistle Diagonal Ribbon.

The stamped background piece is done with Lagoon ink and an image from Geometric Backgrounds. The scalloped circle is cut in Outdoor Denim and Colonial White. The outside image is stamped from the Ivy Lane WOTG stamp set in Outdoor Denim ink. The sentiment is from, Holiday Tags and is stamped with Lagoon ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: retired Ivy Lane WOTG; Geometric Backgrounds; Holiday Tags
Paper: Sarita
Cardstock: Lagoon; Outdoor Denim; Colonial White; Thistle
Ink: Lagoon; Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Thistle Diagonal Ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge; Scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!