Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2 Step Stamping

I hope all of my Canadian friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend. I was very thankful to reminisce with some dear friends, from my teen years and early twenties. I was fortunate to spend time with my wonderful neighbour, at our new 6 am workout spot. Best of all, I spent the weekend with my amazing husband and 3 wonderful teenagers. It was a beautiful weekend all of the way around!
For this card I used a new favourite stamp for showcasing 2 step stamping. I stamped with, A Budding Friendship, in Black; Thistle; and Canary ink. I stamped the outline with Black ink first, them the inner shade with Thistle. The centres are in Canary ink. I am quite sure this technique of layer stamping has a name, but I am not sure what it is. I also added some Thistle Diagonal Ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: A Budding Friendship
Ink: Black; Thistle; Canary
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black
Embellishments: Thistle Diagonal Ribbon

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!