Thursday, October 9, 2014

Home for the Holidays

In our Annual Inspirations Idea Book, we have some pretty amazing stamp sets and patterned papers. Home for the Holidays is our October Stamp of the Month and it has some images that will be wonderful for many years to come.
This card is so simple, yet I love it every time I look at it. I knot it is the sweet bear and snowflakes, that helps me feel that way. I stamped the stamp image with Pacifica ink. The 3 patterned papers are from the lovely Snowhaven. I added our new awesome Silver Sequins and the sentiment is from a retired set. I also dragged my pieces through black ink to get the outline.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Home for the Holidays October SOTM
Paper: Snowhaven
Embellishments: Silver Sequins
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Snowhaven is my go to kit for Christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!