Friday, October 3, 2014

More Puppy Party Birthday

Oh, what a beautiful Fall week we are having. A little rain here and there, but mostly sunny skies to enjoy! I had a lovely evening, on my deck, last night with my neighbour. We sat amongst my newly potted 'everbearing' strawberries, that are still blooming and yielding lovely, plump berries. It was also fun to watch the orb spiders hanging in their amazing webs, close by.
This card is another included in my upcoming Puppy Party Birthday class.
This card has Crystal Blue mats and this lovely monotone graphic paper from Confetti Wishes. The stamped piece is done with Pacifica; Crystal Blue; and Canary ink. The sentiment and other items were cut from one of the amazing papers in this paper pack. 

I tied the stamped piece up with Thistle Diagonal ribbon and added liquid glass to the tiny patterned circles cut from the paper.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Confetti Wishes
Stamp: Puppy Party
Cardstock: White Daisy; Crystal Blue
Ink: Crystal Blue; Pacifica; Canary
Embellishments: Thistle Diagonal Ribbon; Liquid Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!