Monday, October 27, 2014

Rolled Roses

Since Close To My Heart released their first Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy, I have loved making rolled flowers. These babies are actually from Artiste, which is our second cartridge that was released a few years ago.
I started with this gorgeous patterned paper from retired, Ariana. I added a strip of our Black Shimmer Trim, then a Black cardstock border. The sentiment piece is Creme Brulee cardstock cut with a great stitching die from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is stamped in Black, from a retired set.

The three flowers are cut from Sorbet cardstock, each cut at a different size. I added a Sparkle to the centre of each, although, one looks to be missing in this photo.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: retired Ariana
Cardstock: Colonial White; Creme Brulee; Sorbet
Embellishments: Sparkles; Black Shimmer Trim
Ink: Black
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: My Favorite Things Die-Namics Vertical Stitching Strips

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the flowers so addictive once you get on a roll! LOL Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!