Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday 20% OFF plus Cutie Pie SOTM

Today, December 1st, is an amazing day to shop on my website.
First, we are having a never seen before Cyber Monday Special for 24 hours only....Receive 20% OFF any or all Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut Cartridge Collections!
Then, we have the kick off of, Deal of the Decade! With any $50 purchase, you can choose as many "D" and "C" sized stamp sets from our Annual Inspirations Idea Book for just $10!
Today is also the launch of our NEW Seasonal Expressions. It is packed with all NEW products for you to feast upon.
If that isn't enough, we have a really sweet Stamp of the Month for December, Cutie Pie, for just $5 with your $50 purchase!
Here is a card for my January Wokshop featuring December's Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie.
I used some lovely Dotty For You retired patterned paper with Lagoon; Sweet Leaf; and Black cardstock. I coloured the cupcake with our wonderful Shin Han Alcohol Markers. I used the Colorless Blender to create the stripes in the icing. The Alphabet is one that comes with the NEW Artfully Sent Cricut Collection.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Cutie Pie, December Stamp of The Month
Paper: retired Dotty For You
Ink: Shin Han Alcohol Markers; Black ink
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon; Sweet Leaf; Black
Tools: Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge; Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!