Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Supeer fast Christmas cards

It has been a crazy past couple of weeks for me, as I was getting product ready for sale at an annual craft fair I vendor at. That one ran this past Saturday, but I managed to get a spot at another fair this coming Saturday, so I am hunkered down preparing for that one.
I needed some quick Christmas cards and found that one beautiful patterned paper in Yuletide Carol and coordinating Complements, make for some wonderful quick cards.
I added Cranberry and Topiary cardstock for matting. Some Ruby Baker's Twine, then Stardust Glitz to the holly Complements. It really doesn't get much quicker than this, to put together a vintage looking card.
Here is second card utilizing another section of this one piece of patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment with Cranberry pigment ink, from Merry Merry. I added Cranberry striped ribbon and Ruby Baker's Twine, along with a Topiary mat. I also used some Desert Sand ink to distress the edges of the pieces of this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Merry, Merry
Paper: Yuletide Carol
Cardstock: Cranberry; Topiary; Colonial White
Ink: Desert Sand; Cranberry; Cranberry Pigment
Embellishments: Cranberry Striped Twill Ribbon; Ruby Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!