Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in Reveiw!

 2014 is close to being a memory, with just 35 minutes until 2015 is ushered in.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Some personal highlights would be:
-My oldest, Kurt, graduated from high school and began University.
-We had our first family vacation without the entire family.....as our graduate decided to pass on our family vacation.
-We spent our family vacation in Disneyland, while I enjoyed Close To My Heart's annual convention.
-I turned 50!

I am excited for 2015.
-At the end of January, my husband Randy and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary! (I am still surprised he has put up with me for this long......we will have spent 24 years together)
-We will enjoy another vacation in Disneyland, at the CTMH annual convention in July.
-My youngest, Lexy, will graduate from middle school and move on to high school.
-My middle daughter, Amy, will move on to her last year of high school.

Well, I have exceeded the limit of 1 card for each month, but these are my favourite 2014 works of paper crafting art!
















All supplies are Close To My Heart!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome group of projects!! When I see a range of your work all together like this - your signature "style" becomes very apparent! I love what you do - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!