Sunday, December 28, 2014

A little off kilter!

I am just about done cooking my Christmas turkey dinner......yes it is 3 days after Christmas! I relax on Christmas day; shop on Boxing Day, then usually cook my turkey dinner on the 27th. Things went a little astray this year, so I am cooking it a day late for our family!

I thought I would quickly check my email and create this post! This is another card I made while using my new favourite, Happy To be Friends.
The mats are Smoothie and Lagoon. I stamped with Smoothie; Lagoon; and Sunset ink for the flowers and Flaxen for the branches. I added Turquoise Shimmer Trim to finish it off......quick and easy.

All supplies are Close To  My Heart.
Paper: Hopscotch
Stamp: Happy To Be Friends
Ink: Black; Smoothie; Sunset; Lagoon; Flaxen
Cardstock: Colonial White; Smoothie; Lagoon
Embellishments: Turquoise Shimmer Trim

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my favorite stamp sets in our new Seasonal Expressions book. Beautiful card. Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!