Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A new Favourite!

I am enjoying my time, now that I have finished my Christmas Craft Fairs, for this year. I didn't play with any of my new product from our Seasonal Expressions, until this week. Now, I have discovered a new FAVOURITE.......stamp set, Happy to Be Friends!
The good/bad thing about this, is I will be posting lots of pics showing how I used it! This first card I made for this week's Mojo Monday 375 Challenge.
I stamped the lovely leafy images in Flaxen ink on White Daisy. Then I stamped the flower images with Cranberry; Lagoon; and Hollyhock inks. You cannot see it, but I added Stardust Glitz to the centre of each flower. I stamped the sentiment in Black and matted the piece with Lagoon cardstock.

Next I added the newsprint patterned paper, from NEW Heartstrings, and matted it with Flaxen cardstock. Then came another pattern from Heartstrings and Lagoon cardstock. Those were also matted with Flaxen cardstock.

I added Ruby Chevron and Lagoon Heart Washi Tape, along with Turquoise shimmer Trim and Epoxy Dots.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Heartstrings
Stamp: Happy to Be Friends
Ink: Cranberry; Hollyhock; Lagoon; Flaxen; Black
Cardstock: Flaxen; Lagoon; White Daisy
Embellishments: Ruby Chevron & Lagoon Heart Washi Tape; Turquoise Shimmer Trim and Epoxy Dots; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love that splash of color. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!