Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back to Christmas!

I was asked to create a card kit for a customer, with 4 different designs. Here is one of the 4 designs I created for Lesley.
 I started with a Ruby mat, then added patterned paper from  Yuletide Carol. The musical patterned paper and ornament piece are matted with Olive cardstock. The holly is stamped with New England Ivy ink, with an image from Hostess stamp, Sing Glory. I added some Red Glitz to the berries.

The sentiment is from Hostess stamp, Be Jolly and is stamped with Black ink. I coloured in the letters with my Shin Han Alcohol markers. I added Red Shimmer Trim and Cranberry Baker's Twine to finish the cards.

On the second card, I stamped 2 images from a retired set, with Ruby ink. I only did this extra stamping on my cards, just to switch things up a bit.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Yuletide Carol
Stamp: Sing Glory; Be Jolly
Cardstock: Ruby; Olive; Colonial White
Ink: New England Ivy; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Red Shimmer Trim; Cranberry Baker's Twine; Red Glitz
Other: Memento Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!